Thursday, December 5, 2013

Tim Chapman (Student Rebel)

What is your role in Les Miserables?
Aramis Chevalier (Student Rebel)

What have you enjoyed the most?
The friendly, professional atmosphere of the entire cast, crew, and orchestra. The people in this theater are like a second family to me, and they're some of the best friends in the world to surround yourself with.

What has been your greatest challenge?
My greatest challenge in this show was bringing my character to life on the stage. He's almost entirely my opposite when he first appears, but during the barricade, his outlook on life takes a complete turnaround. Getting that change in thought right and in a way that is noticeable to the audience was a big part of that challenge.

What other shows have you been in?
I've been in Camelot and The Secret Garden, and I've worked on the sound for The Little Princess.

What's your final thought?

This experience that I've had with Imagination Theater this past year and a half has changed my life for the better. The energy from the applause of the audience and the friendships you develop in a stage production is unlike anything in the world, and once you've been "bitten," you'll never want to stop.