Friday, December 6, 2013

Tori Kientz (Eponine)

If you look at me outside of the theater you probably will find me studying, as I am a full time (very broke) college student or rolling burritos at Chipotle. Onstage you may have seen me in a couple different shows including The Little Mermaid as Ursula (alongside my little sister who played Ariel), Martha in The Secret Garden, Amelia in The Little Princess, or the ditzy, loveable showgirl Rhoda in White Christmas. 

Being cast as Eponine in Les Mis was definitely a dream come true. While getting to know her has been hard work, the end result has been so rewarding. I love a good challenge!   I hope that what you take from this show in particular is how amazing the power of God's love and redemption can be. This is best explained in the line I am privileged to sing "To love another person is to see the face of God."