Thursday, February 25, 2010
Wednesday, February 24, 2010
Other shows are also available from March 26 through April 18 and are listed here or on our ticketing site. Tickets are regularly $17 Adults, $14 Seniors (age 55+), and Students $10 (through age 18).
Tuesday, February 23, 2010
1. You'll need to set up an account. It is simple, quick, and we only need some very basic information. Once it is set up , you can log in with your username and password to purchase tickets. If you just want to view what is available, you can look at the seating charts without logging in.
2. When seats are "on hold" they are blue. They stay that way for an hour or until you log out. If you wish to remove holding them, you simply take them out of your shopping cart. Making changes can be done from your cart.
3. The default setting when purchasing your tickets is the adult ticket price, you change the category once it is in your cart. You'll see the total at the top of your screen to the right. It includes the $1 per ticket service fee.
4. After paying through PayPal, return to the ticketing site to print out your receipt. That receipt is your ticket. We no longer will be mailing tickets.
5. Sponsors will soon be getting their own special code to select their own seats (green). Currently, they can contact the box office and I will block their tickets for them.
Saturday, February 13, 2010
Get your tickets for The Foreigner now at the IT! Website at www.imagination-theater.org or go direct to the ticketing site at www.it-tickets.org. Although it is easy, I'll be posting some helpful user tips this week. Stay tuned.
Thursday, February 11, 2010
Start planning now for Imagination Theater’s third trip to New York City. Take a trip to the Big Apple, March 2-7, 2011. This is wonderful time of year to tour the City. We will take in some Broadway shows, tour the NBC studios, Radio City Music Hall, Ground Zero, and much more. Price ($2,288 for adults and $1,973 for children) includes airfare, lodging, meals, and several Broadway shows. Limited space is available as the group is small. Sign up now before prices go up on April 1, 2010. Contact Lanny Langston for more detailed information at 530-903-6361.
The Diary of Anne Frank
Friday, July 9 at 7:00 p.m.
Saturday, July 10 at 2:00 p.m.
Sunday, July 11 at 2:00 p.m.
Friday, July 16 at 7:00 p.m.
Sunday, July 17 at 2:00 p.m.
Sunday, July 18 at 2:00 p.m.
Thursday, July 22 at 7:00 p.m.
Friday, July 23 at 7:00 p.m.
Saturday, July 24 at 2:00 p.m.
Monday, February 8, 2010
The Foreigner is the hilarious comedy about Charlie, an extremely shy proper Englishman who has a fear of speaking to strangers. He brought by his friend, Froggy, to a fishing lodge in rural Georgia, where Froggy tells everyone that Charlie is a foreigner who doesn't understand a word of English. Soon, everyone is fussing over and confiding in him. Charlie quickly discovers that all is not what it seems at the lodge and must somehow save the day - without revealing his cover!
The play is directed by Lanny Langston, produced by Peter Wolfe, and set designed by Virgil Toothaker. Imagination Theater is located at 100 Placerville Drive, on the El Dorado County Fairgrounds in Placerville. Call (530) 642-0404 for more information and to make reservations.
Monday, February 1, 2010
The Anne Frank Center in New York City.
Please consider getting to know Anne, her family, and friends at our summer production this July. If you read the book as a young teen, get reaquainted with the story. It will give you a renewed perspective about hope in the midst of adversity and relationships that transcends time. You will not see her story the same way that you did years ago.
Contact the box office for details: 530-642-0404