Thursday, December 5, 2013

Lanny Langston (Master Thenardier)

It is a dream come true to be in the cast of Les Miserables.  This is one of my favorite shows and I am so excited that our theater company is producing this timeless musical. I am also excited to be playing the part of Thenardier and to a part of such a talented cast.

I have been acting and directing for many years and I am always amazed at the caliber of talented performers that live in our community.  A big thanks goes to my good friend, Peter Wolfe for his vision and direction in this show.  Also without saying I want to thank my family and particularly my wife, Tish for their support and encouragement over all these many years of rehearsals and shows I have been involved in at Imagination Theater. I hope everyone that sees Les Miserables will come away with as much excitement and joy as I have had in being in the show.