Thursday, November 28, 2013

Trinity Harwell (Ensemble)

What is your role in Les Mis? 
I am in the ensemble. I'm the girl that cries a lot in the barricades.
What have you enjoyed the most?
The Barricade scenes are my favorite to perform in because there is so much energy and a variety of emotions. 
What has been your greatest challenge? 
My greatest challenge has been getting up in the morning! I am involved in a lot of extracurricular activities, so I spend most days going from one thing to the next. But I love it! 
What other shows have you been in?  At Imagination Theater I have been the Coroner of Munchkinland in Wizard of Oz, Chip in Beauty and the Beast, Goldilocks in Goldilocks and the Three Bears and Little Red Riding Hood, Mary Lennox in The Secret Garden, and Sara Crewe in A Little Princess.  This year I was a presenter at the Youth Elly's and nominated for my role in A Little Princess
What is your motto?
Safety Third! Just kidding--that's my motto for sports!