Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Run for Your Wife - Four More Shows

Response has been wonderful to this very funny, British farce.  Don't miss the final week of shows! 

Just saw the Sunday matinee and it was AWESOME!! So funny. The actors all did a fantastic job! -- Heidi


Excellent show!! -- Nancy W.

LOVED the show. Cannot wait for closing to see it again... I don't know HOW you guys could get any better... BRAVO~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -- Lorrene

Great time and good laughs at Imagination Theater tonight! Great job John Smith, I mean Grant Stellflug! --Judy

Run For Your Wife was fantastic! Everyone, do yourself a favor and go see this one. We'll be talking about it for a while!!! I burst out laughing at least a dozen times. Congratulations cast and crew! --Kate

Gooooo! So funny...laughed and laughed! -- Marsha

I've not laughed that hard...in a while! Thank you, thank you, Chris, Grant, Sean, et. al. for the wild night which made me completely forget about my cold and cough! --Janice

What a hoot of a show... -- Roger

Tickets are available online, by phone, and at the door.