Friday, February 13, 2009

IT! on Facebook


Up until a day or so ago, I was familiar with Facebook, but hadn't wanted to jump into any social networking site--until Lanny invited me to join his page. Lanny has a page! Wow! I guesss I'd better see what this is all about. I admit that I was curious as I had recently learned at at meeting of the League of Sacramento Theaters that almost half of them used Facebook or other social networking sites to promote their theater. Having created my own profile I have managed to find long lost cousins, friends, my eighty-seven year old geocaching aunt, and even my father in law! It is kind of like a "living Christmas letter" that changes each day as people share their experiences around them. Today, for example, was filled with posted pictures of the low snow and other interesting tidbits. How fun! Search Imagination Theater under "groups" and join. We'd love for you to be a part of the IT! Group.

No comments: