Thursday, April 25, 2013

See what others are saying about Little Mermaid...

"My friends and I enjoyed The Little Mermaid very much. Congratulations to all involved. The costumes, sets and singing were terrific." 

"WE ♥ Little Mermaid Jr."


"This has been the most amazing thing my daughters have ever done! The cast are some of the nicest, genuine, good role model people I have ever been around!!! They have learned so much and love going everyday. We are going to be lost when Little Mermaid is over and will miss everybody terribly. I haven't seen many plays, but a few ...and this is the best production I have ever seen....for all ages..male and female.....I gladly watch it every day and smile during every scene!!! Amazing job Peter, Karen, Lanny, Dale and Afton!!!"

"It's an awesome show!"

"I loved Little Mermaid! The cast is energetic and engaging, the set is fabulous!"

"Kudos to the cast and crew of 'Little Mermaid!'  We thoroughly enjoyed being Under the Sea with you!!"


"I loved the show............."

"Gwyn and Drew loved the show on Saturday (their first live performance)! Little Mermaid has officially taken over the number one spot, sorry Mary Poppins!"
Don't miss the final weekend of shows.  Thursday and Friday night at 7:00 p.m., Saturday at 10:30 a.m. and 2:00 p.m. and Sunday at 2:00 p.m.  Tickets available online and at the door.  (You will want to purchase tickets for Sunday in advance).