Thursday, April 9, 2009

Dracula Filming This Week

Filming for Dracula is taking place this week. Though the weather hasn't cooperated, everyone seems to be making the best of it. However, I'm a little concerned about Lanny, the IT! Insider's boss. He seems to be taking on a lot of stress lately. As you can see by the photos below (thanks to Ryan Cruz), you can see why I worry about him. Perhaps it was the computer crash that left him in such a state.
I haven't seen him at the office in a few days. I hope he's okay. . .
The IT! Insider also has concerns about Peter. Like Sarah Winchester, he's been sawing and hammering into the wee hours of the morning. I'm sure his neighbors wonder about him too. Only a week ago this was in his driveway. . .

I'm sure Lanny and Peter will be okay though. After all, they're working with Josh Porter of Porter Media Group. I'm sure he'll straighten them out somehow.

For more details about Dracula, contact Imagination Theater! at 530-642-0404 or by email.

This multi-media production will run in spring 2010 in Placerville and Sacramento.


No comments: